Company want’s them to 'dive deeper'
into wide format printing
at FESPA Digital 2014.
Canon has announced it will demonstrate its capability to offer customers a single source for all their wide format solution and service needs at FESPA Digital 2014 (20-23 May 2014, Munich, Germany). The company said that visitors to the stand (Hall B1, Stand 310) will be able to learn about the array of large format printers, software and substrates that represent the full breadth and diversity of Canon's offerings to the market.
In an effort to inspire customers to achieve business growth and to highlight how it’s driving innovation in wide format printing, Canon Europe will also be showcasing a variety of customer success stories and applications, including bespoke printed wallpaper and laminated flooring, all enabled by its wide format technologies. Canon customer, Marco de Wert of Sanders Group (www.magnetservice.com) will also be explaining to the Digital Conference Theatre audience (at 15.00-15.30 on (Thursday 22 May) how wide format printing transformed his business.
With Océ's expertise and technology now fully integrated into its wide format portfolio, Canon maintains it is better positioned than ever to help Print Service Providers (PSPs) to extend their service offerings and become exceptional service providers.
The portfolio of wide format solutions being exhibited on the Canon stand will range from roll-fed inkjet and UV flatbed printers, through workflow solutions and digital cutting tables, to the full range of Canon substrates. Highlights will include:
- The Océ Arizona 480GT, a versatile UV flatbed printer, with eight independent ink channels and the capability to print a decorative varnish or white layer on a large variety of substrates, including glass, laminated flooring and membrane switch overlays. It’s designed to create high value applications for Point-of-Sale (POS), signage and specialty applications
- The Océ ColorWave 900, which, with raw speeds of up to 1,000 m2/hr and powerful workflow, offers exceptional large format colour production capabilities
- The Océ ColorWave 650 Poster Printer with its Océ CrystalPoint imaging technology for instantly dry poster prints for cost-effective, high-quality POS prints delivered on demand on a wide range of media
- The Océ ProCut digital flatbed cutter - an automated cutting system that can streamline wide format digital printer workflow from prepress to finishing, delivering exceptional cut quality, versatility and productivity for all display graphic applications
- The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400, which incorporates LUCIA EX, Canon's innovative 12-colour pigment inkjet system with image processing technology, to deliver high quality results for production, photographic and fine art applications.
For further information about Canon UK please visit http://www.canon.co.uk/
For further information about Canon Ireland please visit http://www.canon.ie/
Follow us on Twitter - @DigiPrintNews
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DPNLive - (click the ‘LIKED’ button/top of page as well)
Copyright © 2014, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved.