Mimaki pulls the creative card at FESPA Digital 2014.
Another big name, Mimaki, announced its participation at FESPA Digital 2014, 20-23 May in Munich, Germany where it will be located in stand A1-110 at the show. The company will be presenting two printing solutions: the JFX200-2513 entry-level UV inkjet flatbed and the Tx500-1800DS direct sublimation printer for the textile and soft signage industries. The exhibition marks the European debut of the latter.
“FESPA Digital 2014 is the place to be for forward-looking sign and display graphics operations,” said Mike Horsten, General Manager Marketing EMEA for Mimaki Europe, “and Mimaki is pleased to be able to bring to the show two solutions that will hopefully challenge the creative minds. Both epitomize the opportunities represented by our new tagline: ‘Together We Create’. FESPA Digital 2014 is a creative show requiring an imaginative outlook and we are ready to meet the visionary expectations of visitors to our stand at the show.”
On Display at the show:
An early version of the JFX200-2513 was unveiled as a prototype at Viscom Dusseldorf in November 2013 to very positive reviews and will be commercially available in Europe after FESPA Digital 2014. Mimaki highlighted some of its features:
- A compact footprint that can easily fit into facilities of almost any size and an affordable price to match.
- Two different ink types that support a wide range of materials and applications. This includes:
- LH-100, a hard UV cure ink with high rub and chemical resistance with excellent colour fidelity;
- LUS-150, a low-cost UV cure ink with suppleness that extends to 150 per cent with no cracking for materials to be applied to curved surfaces.
- Variable dot function designed to assure less granular high quality prints by jetting three ink dot sizes at once.
- White ink for brilliant images, compelling backlits, and other items printed on transparent materials. Mimaki Circulation Technology eliminates issues with white ink sedimentation that can occur in printers from other sources.
For sign and display graphics businesses in the textile and soft signage segments, Mimaki will be showcasing the Tx500-1800DS direct sublimation printer at the event. “High speed meets high productivity with this innovative textile printer,” Horsten added. “It features a new Sb300 ink that is more affordable than conventional ink, as well as increased print speed for polyester fabrics.”
Mimaki experts will also be on hand to speak with visitors about their goals and objectives, and to help them match these needs to the most appropriate Mimaki solutions so that as they said,“Together We Create” new business opportunities, improved operations, and the highest quality solutions in the marketplace.
Mimaki is exclusively distributed in the UK and Ireland by Hybrid Services Ltd; and details about the company’s expansive product portfolio can be found at www.hybridservices.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter - @DigiPrintNews
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DPNLive - (click the ‘LIKED’ button/top of page as well)
Copyright © 2014, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved.