A world of applications from CMYUK to be shown at UK exhibition.
CMYUK, a leading UK solution specialist in super-wide digital print will be offering visitors to its stand at Sign and Digital this year an interactive experience into the world of ‘complete applications’. These will include live demonstrations of printers, video walls and the opportunity to see fitters working on live sample installations.
CMYUK supplies the full portfolio of wide- and superwide-format VUTEk® printers in addition to Zünd, Mimaki, MTEX and the Spirit-TEX fabric system.
It also provides digital print materials, with exclusive offerings from Berger Textiles and ATP adhesive products as well as UTACK removable and repositionable materials and UDECO interior décor and wallcovering medias.
Director Michael Crook explained:
“Developments in print technology now allow us to work with a complete spectrum of materials, and we wanted to inspire customers with the new opportunities these offer by way of real life applications.
“What better way to show what amazing solutions are now possible, other than to have them being installed where you can reach out and touch them?”
There will be videos running of real life jobs being printed and installed in conjunction with Hollywood Monster, and live demonstrations will be provided by fitters from independent partners Agile Installation.
A number of application walls will be incorporated on the stand, in addition to floor graphics and a giant glass panel which will be used to display the new Clear Focus window vinyl and Saint Gobain Optically Clear window film.
In addition, visitors will be able to talk to the installers as well as representatives from CMYUK and manufacturers including EFI, Berger Textiles, MTEX and Hybrid.
Director Robin East said:
“We will have an army of people with high skill levels and an in-depth understanding of how the printers, software and consumables can come together to create complete application solutions.
“We have made 500 swatch books to give away at the show but we wanted to offer much more than just that. Our 4m high walls will allow visitors to immerse themselves in the range of applications from permanent to removable graphics.
“Our stand will also be like a ‘poster child’, making use of many of the applications we think other companies could easily – and profitably – add to their portfolio.”
There will be six market areas detailed on the CMYUK applications wall including,
- Self adhesive Vinyl
- Graphics & Display
- Décor & Design
- Soft image & Textile
- Laminates & Adhesives
- Specialty and Flooring.
Materials being showcased will include exclusive offerings from Berger Textiles and ATP adhesive products as well as UTACK removable and repositionable materials and UDECO interior décor and wallcovering medias.
The stand will also showcase six printers, covering each of the market segments:
- An EFI VUTEk H1625 LED - a mid-level production printer designed to maximize image quality with four colour plus white and grayscale print capability.
- An EFI VUTEk H2000 – with UltraDrop technology, aimed at those who are looking to enter into large-format digital printing or want to capture more premium-margin jobs.
- An MTEX Blue - entry level direct-to-textile digital printer with in-built fixation. This is targeted at the graphic display and apparel markets and companies wishing to enter the digital textile print market with a professional one-step solution.
- A Mimaki JFX200 – a high-performance flatbed UV LED developed to expand the potential for professional sign and graphics companies
- A Mimaki JV300 - delivering high-end photo -quality prints at class-leading speeds.
- A Mimaki CJV150-130 - integrated printer/cutter which provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Silver, Orange and Light Black, all bundled in a cost effective package.
“We’re incredibly excited about what we’re planning for the show. We hope that we are creating an experience that isn’t just about technology and sales, but sharing our passion for the way that an inspired use of digital printing and finishing can truly enhance the environments around us.”
For more information, visit www.cmyuk.com or visit CMYUK at Stand J10, Sign and Digital UK.
You can Tweet, Like us on Facebook, Share, Google+, Pinit, print and email from the top of this article.
Copyright © 2016, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved.