Xerox Corporation’s primary aim at drupa 2012 will be to “focus on providing the digital printing industry with relevant technology and services to take their businesses to the next level of profitability”.
Ursula Burns, Xerox chairman and chief executive, will present the company’s press event on May 3rd.
The Xerox stand in Hall 8b will showcase the full range of colour digital presses ranging from the Xerox Colour 550/560 Printer to the Xerox CiPress™ 500 Production Inkjet System. Workflow solutions and business development resources that drive successful digital colour print operations will also be presented.
Additional stand highlights:
- Application conversation stations where attendees can learn how to sell and produce profitable jobs such as marketing materials, photo products, transactional, direct mail, books/manuals and print runs that blend digital and offset.
- A chance to meet Xerox customers from around the world talking about how digital print has revitalised their business.
- Software from XMPie®, A Xerox Company, such as individualised communications management, personalised Web-to-print and marketing portals, and 1:1 multichannel communications. XMPie innovators, customers and partners will offer live demonstrations and share best practices.
- Innovative social media clinics that help printers harness the power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs to promote their businesses.
- Daily special performances by Cirque du Soleil®. Xerox is a proud sponsor of Cirque du Soleil touring shows and is the official office equipment and document technology services provider.
Premier Partners Global Network Congress
Several hundred international print providers will convene at Xerox’s Premier Partners Global Network Congress during the show, where they will participate in presentations and networking opportunities with industry experts.
“For Xerox, drupa 2012 will be about helping print providers find ways to take advantage of the digital print growth engine,” said Jeffrey Jacobson, president, Xerox Global Graphic Communications. “We are constantly looking at the market to understand how we can help customers build a sustainable, profitable business – and that means offering a comprehensive package of hardware, software and consulting support. Our stand represents the vision that we are making a reality for print providers every day.”
Connect with Xerox
To follow and join the latest conversations happening around drupa across social networks, use #xeroxdrupa and #drupa. For more information about Xerox’s presence at drupa, visit www.xerox.com/drupa
In the run up to drupa 2012, Xerox has launched a microsite for the show which will reveal details of what Xerox has planned for drupa 2012, as well as a drupa specific newsroom which can be found here.
Copyright © 2011, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved