Company to showcase new products at exhibition and host industry “all-star” Print Performance Speaker Series.
Four new product offerings will be unveiled by QuadTech at this year’s drupa 2016 exhibition (Hall 15, Stand D50, Düsseldorf, Germany, May 31-June 10). The company, a leading player in colour and inspection technology for the printing industry, will also host a Print Performance Speaker Series at the QuadTech stand where leading industry experts will give talks and advice on specialised subjects to help printers achieve superb print quality and consistently meet the demands of their customers.
QuadTech will host four product unveiling events at the show, all beginning at 10:30 AM:
Tuesday, 31 May— A new colour quality product for Packaging & Converting that will allow press operators to collect and process colour measurements, and will help the correction of ink formulations. A live demonstration of the system will be available each day.
Wednesday, 1 June— A new defect detection product for Packaging & Converting that will allow for fast detection and disposition of the tiniest defects. This is to ensure that defective product will not go out the door.
Thursday, 2 June— A new colour measurement product for Packaging & Converting that provides accurate inline L*a*b* measurements, designed to reduce make-ready time and ensure all printed products are within a customer’s colour specifications.
Friday, 3 June— A new colour-to-colour register product for Newspaper printers that will simplify operation and provide a high quality, low-cost solution.
“QuadTech has earned its reputation as a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced press control technology,” said QuadTech president Karl Fritchen. “Rather than rest on the success of our color, register, and defect detection technology, we have invested heavily in raising the bar for functionality, efficiency and reliability. We can’t wait to unveil exciting new additions to our stable of proven AccuCam, MultiCam, SpectralCam, Autotron and Inspection products!”
Print Performance Speaker Series
“We are extremely excited to present the best and brightest minds in the printing industry—an ‘all-star roster’ of experts will share their extensive knowledge of color science, and their print performance expertise. These presenters bring a wealth of experience and understanding of today’s increasing demands for print quality,” Fritchen continued.
The speaker roster includes:
Peter Kloppers, DG press ServiceS
- Topic: Web Offset as Alternative for Flexo/Rotogravure for Flexible Packaging (May 31, 11:00 AM)
David Galton, Asahi Photoproducts
- Topic: Fixed Colour Palette (May 31, 11:30 AM)
Bruno Mortara, Alwan Color Expertise
- Topic: Commercial Advantages of Expanded Gamut Printing Strategies (June 1, 11:00 AM)
Paul Barnes, GMG Color
- Topic: Brand Color Management and Cxf in a Packaging Workflow (June 1, 11:30 AM)
Robert McCurdy, GTI Graphic Technology Inc.
- Topic: Are you and your customers seeing the same colours? Why you should use standard colour viewing conditions (June 1, 2:00 PM)
Dr. Wolfgang Jeschke, GC Graphic Consult GmbH
- Topic: Lean Management for Packaging & Commercial (June 1, 2:30 PM)
Rico Hagedorn, Flint Group
- Topic: Flint Flexo & Flint Ink - Flexo Plating Technology (June 2, 11:00 AM)
Carol Werlé, DALIM SOFTWARE GmbH
- Topic: Innovations in Packaging (June 2, 11:30 AM)
Thomas Strohe, Flint Group
- Topic: Latest Trends in Ink Technologies for Flexible Packaging (June 2, 2:30 PM)
Dr. Joerg Pohé, HELL Gravure Systems
- Topic: Engraving Technologies (June 3, 11:00 AM)
Daniel Würgler, System Brunner AG
- Topic: Colour Control/Gray Balance/G7 (June, 3, 11:30 AM)
Steve Smiley, Steve Smiley Consulting
- Topic: Managing Brand Using CXF and PQX – Globally (June 3, 2:00 PM)
James Siever, European Rotogravure Association
- Topic: European Gravure Packaging Market - Current Trends and Forecast (June 6, 11:30 AM)
Juergen Seitz, GMG Color
- Topic: Common Color Appearance (June 6, 2:00 PM)
Stefan Beilenhoff, Innoform GmbH
- Topic: Performance Improvement for your Operations (June 7, 11:30 AM)
Mark Levine, Schawk!
- Topic: Building Quality-Focused Partnerships with Your Supply Chain (June 7, 2:00 PM)
Elie Khoury, Alwan Color Expertise
- Topic: Printing Standards for Packaging (June 8, 11:00 AM)
Carlo Carnelli, ColorConsulting s.r.l.
- Topic: Reduce Cost, Time and Waste with the Correct Ink Management Workflow (June 8, 2:30 PM)
Patrick Hübel, hubergroup
- Topic: Digital Color Communication (June 9, 11:00 AM)
Stephan Lammers, Saueressig GmbH
- Topic: Quality Control of Rotogravure Cylinders from Steelbase to Final Proof Print (June 9, 2:00 PM)
You can Tweet, Like us on Facebook, Share, Google+, Pinit, print and email from the top of this article.