Objet, a leading innovator in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has launched Objet30 Pro – a new professional in-house desktop 3D printer. Israeli-based Objet unveiled its new product at the RAPID additive manufacturing solutions conference and exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia (May 22nd-25th), the new desktop 3D printer offers seven different materials including, for the first time on a desktop system, clear transparent material and high temperature resistant material.
The Objet30 Pro has been positioned as the ultimate rapid prototyping solution for designers and engineers, ranging from industries such as consumer goods and consumer electronics to medical devices and design consultancies.
Objet says the Objet30 Pro now takes its place as the new top-of-the-line addition to the company’s existing desktop 3D printer line. With a small footprint, professional 28 micron print quality and wide ranging material versatility, the Objet30 Pro produces high quality prototypes on a range of materials and functional properties to offer designers and engineers endless possibilities:
• Objet clear transparent material (Objet VeroClear) for simulating PMMA/glass;
• Objet High temperature material for heat-resistant static functional testing;
• Objet polypropylene-like material (Objet DurusWhite) for simulating snap-fit parts; and
• Four rigid, opaque materials for standard plastic simulation (Objet Vero Family in black, white, grey, and blue).
“The Objet30 Pro is the next evolution in desktop 3D printers developed specifically for professional users,” said David Reis, chief executive, Objet. “This desktop 3D printer provides outstanding print quality with a choice of seven materials that until now could only be found in much larger, high-end 3D printers. The Objet30 Pro is the perfect combination of professional, versatile in-house 3D printing at an attractive price point.
Reis highlighted some key points about the new printer.
• The ultimate prototyping solution for designers and engineers
• Ideal for consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and design consultancies
• Combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with a small footprint
• Seven different materials; the world's only desktop 3D printer with clear transparent, high temperature, four rigid opaque and polypropylene-like materials
• Reliable, robust and easy to use
• Based on Objet's advanced inkjet 3D printing technology, the Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer offers an office-friendly design, with quiet operation and REACH-compliant material cartridges for convenient replacement.
• The Objet30 Pro desktop system features a spacious build tray size of 300 x 200 x 150mm – suitable for printing various-sized and shaped models or multiple models on the same build tray at the same time.
• The expanded material capabilities of the Objet30 Pro are available as an upgrade for existing Objet30 or Objet Alaris30 desktop 3D printer customers.
Copyright © 2012, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved