Last Call to ‘Jump on board’ the
Antalis 2014 Review Awards.
Graphic designers, illustrators and creative agencies are being urged to submit their printed samples to the Annual Antalis Review Awards before entries close on Monday 30th June.
The Awards, which recognise creativity, innovation and excellence in design and print, will take place at an exclusive Awards Ceremony at The Ivy Restaurant in London on 25th September 2014. Guests will be transported to the event in a special VIP Review Double Decker bus.
This year, a new category for ‘Luxury Retail Packaging and Point of Sale’ has been introduced for the first time, while greetings card designs can be entered under the ‘stationery’ award category.
Entries to the 24th Antalis Review Awards have to be printed on Antalis media.
All entries will be judged by a panel of experts from the design and graphic arts industry who will consider concept, design, origination, typography, production and overall impact of each entry.
- Adam Rix, Associate Creative Director, Music, Manchester
- Colin Raeburn, Director, Graphical House, Glasgow
- Alan Dye, Creative Director/Owner, NB Studio, London
- Gary Elliot, Group Managing Director, creative printer company Absolute, London
- NEW - Luxury Retail Packaging and Point of Sale
- Reports – Annual/Interim
- Brochures – Corporate
- Brochures – Products & Services
- Direct Mail
- Stationery – including Greetings Cards
- Magazines and Catalogues
- Best in Digital Print
- Recycled – any piece produced on a recycled material
- Arjowiggins Creative Papers
Visit www.antalis.co.uk/TheReview for more information.
Follow us on Twitter - @DigiPrintNews
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DPNLive - (click the ‘LIKED’ button/top of page as well)