Theme is -
‘Come in and see what we can offer you ‘.
DWS Supplies Ltd based in Whitestown, Tallaght, Dublin 24, is holding an ‘Open Day’ on the 8th March from 10am - 4pm. The company has been in operation for over 12 years and has greatly expanded its product line since then with the tag line -. ‘We are a one stop shop to the trade for many items’.
DWS Supplies Open Day is an opportunity for its customers to see the diverse range of products and solutions it has to offer including some new materials for digital textile printing.
The companies business is split into six areas:
Point of Sale / Display Solutions
- Leaflet Dispensers / Poster Pockets / Business Card Holders / Suction Cups/ Interscrews / Grippers / Prongs / Hang tabs / Corner Pockets / ID Badges / Corr-A-Clips, and more.
- Avery Reflectives suitable for road markings, temporary road markings and class 2 approved. Also available are Reflectives and Fluorescents for vehicle markings and Chevron Kits.
- Reflective banner material - something DWS says “has got to be seen “!!
Double Sided Tapes / laminates
- The company stocks very high bond, banner and foam tapes. It also carries a wide range of tapes for indoor/outdoor applications as well as masking tapes, packing tapes and “Fragile Tape”.
- Clear laminate in matt and gloss - 1370mm x 50m for only €57 per roll!
Heat Transfer Materials For Textiles
- DWS is a distributor in Ireland for SISER and have a wide range of materials in stock for plotter cut and for digital printing. During the Open Day they will have demonstrations of these materials throughout the day
Fittings for Ring Binders
- It also stocks Lever Arch Fittings / Compressor Bars / Rivets / Foam / 2 D ring and 4 D ring in various sizes
- A comprehensive range of SISS chemicals is available from DWS – Screenwash / Stencil Remover / Haze Remover /Paste / Emulsions / Squeegee Rubber / Laser Film / Ruby Film.
Janine Nolan, Sales Director for DWS said: “We will also have a Roland Versa Studio BN20 on display and in action during our Open Day. Visitors should have a look at the results and what can be achieved on this printer by using ColorPrint PU, our latest material for full colour print on textiles. It is a heat seal material, specifically formulated for ink jet solvent and eco solvent based inks – printing and cutting systems. Polyester backing - average thickness: 130 micron. ColorPrint PU is also available in a matt finish, it is very thin to touch and leaves a really excellent result on any garment.”
“Another material we will have on view is our Reflective Banner. During the Open Day we will be printing onto this so that attendees can take a sample away to show to their customers. One of the main benefit’s of this substrate is that it works 24/7! So come and visit on March 8th and see what DWS has to offer.”
Details of the DWS Open Day can be obtained by contacting –
Tel: 00353 (0) 1 4148555/ 01 4630975
Follow us on Twitter - @DigiPrintNews
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/dpnlive - (click the ‘LIKED’ button/top of page as well)
Copyright © 2013, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved