The Spanish company, Derprosa, which manufactures lamination films for the graphic arts and printing industry, will be exhibiting its new films at drupa 2012 (www.drupa.com).
The new range will include SoFT TOUcH METALIZED, GSP, SILVER, SoFT TOUcH BLACK and metalized coloured films; all of which, the company believe, are exclusive innovations in the market. They hope that the new films will offer impressive finishes for products such as books, magazines, catalogues or any other type of printed advertising. At drupa, the multinational company will target professionals within the fields of printing, graphic arts, publishing and packaging in general.
The company commented that every four years, drupa predicts and highlights the forthcoming tendencies within the graphic arts and printing sector. The future, it believes, lay in innovation. A spokesperson for Derprosa commented that higher quality and more differentiated products are required, ones that are able to make an impact on the public. Derprosa’s new range is strategically important for any specialist in the industry, given that it meets these needs.
Some of the products on display include:
- SoFT TOUcH METALIZED: a printable film which offers the broadest range of colours with a metalized effect, without the need to use metallic inks.
- GSP: the first BOPP film that is gluable, stampable and printable which Derprosa maintains is the best alternative to acetate, high gloss or acrylic BOPET.
- SILVER: this has a strong visual impact due to its mirror effect and excellent printability.
- SoFT TOUcH BLACK: the black version which now joins the accredited SoFT TOUcH family of Derprosa products.
- New coloured films (blue and red) with matt finishes.
For more information about these products, visit the Derprosa booth in hall 6, booth 6C36.
Copyright © 2012, DPNLIVE – All Rights Reserved
By Martin O'Driscoll
We know you've been waiting patiently for Roland's new high-quality flagship model to arrive. Your wait is over.
The Roland SolJet Pro 4 XR-640 is here!
As Roland’s widest, fastest and most powerful print and cut device to date, this robust machine features a whole host of fantastic new elements that puts it in a class above all other large format printers
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk/products/cutters/ See details